Saturday, November 5, 2016

Have You Considered Self Publishing? It's Easier Than You Think



When I first considered self-publishing, I immediately went to Amazon.com. As I was scrolling down the home page, I came across a site menua black bar about 4 inches long filled with links that made it easy to find the departments you might be looking for on Amazon.

The second column is titled "Make Money With Us". That caught my attention, and as I scanned down the list, the 7th item down says "Self Publish With Us." So I clicked on it. It took me to a division of Amazon called CreateSpace.com.

From there, my whole life changed. CreateSpace was literally the doorway to my future. Once arriving at CreateSpace, I was asked to register. Registration is free. I registered, and from there on out, I no longer went to Amazon, I only went to CreateSpace.

Once on CreateSpace, I saw my very own dashboard. From here, I could design my book, get it approved by CreateSpace, post it to Amazon, and track sales every day.

If you are interested in self-publishing a book you've written, check it out. You can follow the steps I did, or you can go directly to createspace.com. If you should find that you have a few questions during the setup process, there is a customer service phone number available and very visible on the dashboard page.

Good luck!

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment