Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I've Just Joined the Self Publishers' Showcase Family!

I'm excited to report that I've just become a member of the Self Publishers' Showcase author family.

Starting tonight, they will be tweeting every other day for me to their database of 196,000. I look forward to the people who will be introduced to my book, In Fashion's Web, and whom I might meet.

Self Publishers' Showcase is a website that highlights indie fiction and nonfiction. They offer author bio pages and conduct author interviews.

The site is published by Dominion Editorial, a publishing, marketing and literary agency which handles ebook formatting, editing, proofreading and book marketing.

My author page (below) showcases my novel, website, blog, and social media links.




If you're interested in hearing more, go to selfpublishersshowcase.com or dominioneditorial.com.

I'm looking forward to the exposure this new venture will give my book!

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment